October 26th, 2019
Brown County Fairgrounds, Rhonemus Hall
All Proceeds benefit Brown County 4-H!
Price per 8 foot table received/postmarked before October 10 (limit 2 tables): $25, price if received/postmarked after October 11th: $30
Price per 8 foot 4-H Club table (limit 1): $15
If you are interested in being a vendor/crafter at the show, please fill out the registration form HERE!
Help us advertise! Click here for our promotional flier!
New for 2019, we will be having a Chili Cook-Off as part of the Craft & Vendor Show.
First Place: $75 Second Place: $50 Third Place: $25
People's Choice: $50 People's Choice voted on by donations.
Pre-Registration: $20 Day of Registration: $25
All entries must be in place by 11:00am. People's choice voting will end at 12:45pm. Awards will be announced at 1:00pm.
Official Rules & Guidelines
- Any type of homemade chili may be entered. This is a "from scratch" contest. No store-bought or restaurant chili is allowed.
- A list of ingredients (no measured amounts/recipes) must be provided the day of the event.
- Entries must be onsite and ready to serve by 11:00am. Each participant is solely responsible to make sure that no ingredient is undercooked and/or that there is no risk of foodborne illness. No stoves or equipment of any type will be provided. A table will be provided.
- Participants must provide their own serving utensil, disposable cups/bowls, and disposable spoons to share with the public. Bowls/spoons will be provided for the judges tasting.
- People's choice will be based on total number of donations. Voting for people's choice will start at 11am and conclude at 12:45pm.
- All judges decisions are final.
- All proceeds from the event will go to the Brown County 4-H Committee.