Join Laura Wood and members of the Brown County 4-H Junior Leaders as they walk a mile around the fairgrounds! These teens are promoting healthy living and invite all fairgoers to join them every morning at 8am. Individuals will go for a mile walk around the fairgrounds and recieve a token for participating. Walkers will also be entered into a daily drawing for a giftcard. If you participate all six days, you will be entered into a drawing for a FitBit Alta. Meet at Rhonemus Hall at 8am with your walking shoes on! Just think, you will be working off some of that fair food.
Junior Fair participants are also encouraged to participate in the daily mindfulness mental health challenges. At 2pm come to Rhonemus Hall to check in with your participation in the daily themes. Daily prize drawings will also be held for those who participate. Additionally, participate all six days and you will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a second FitBit Alta!
- Memory Monday: Bring in a picture of your favorite fair memory
- Thoughtful Tuesday: Bring in your favorite quote on a piece of paper (handwritten or printed)
- Water Wednesday: Bring in an empty water bottle to promote hydration and recycling!
- Thoughtful Thursday: You will receive two beads. Give one to someone you're thankful for
- Friend Friday: Bring a friend with you to the 2pm check-in
- Social Saturday: Post about B-Fit on social media. Hastag to #BFit and #BrownCoFit
Come out and B-Fit and support these great 4-H youth!
This event is sponsored by Interact for Health through a Join the Fun! Grant.