County Wide Recycling Project
What’s in it for your club?
The Brown County 4-H Committee is sponsoring a county-wide recycling project for 2021. Clubs can participate by submitting receipts showing proof of recycling any recyclable.
- Helping the environment by keeping recyclables out of the landfill!
- Clubs who participate and recycle a minimum of 10lbs of recyclables will automatically receive $25 from the 4-H Committee
- Prizes will be given for the top 3 clubs. This will be determined by the total weight divided by the number of members in the club.
1st Place: $50
2nd Place: $40
3rd Place: $30
How do clubs participate?
- Encourage your clubs members and families to recycle.
- Turn in receipts showing what was recycled and how many pounds were recycled.
- Write your club name on the top of the receipt.
- Recyclables can be turned into any recycling center.
Tracking of the weight of the cans for the purpose of the prizes will be from January 1st to December 31st.
- Clubs can turn in receipts dated any time in 2021.
- Final club receipts must be received at the Extension Office by January 15th, 2022.