OCTOBER 13 & 15 FARM OFFICE LIVE TOPICS
- Introducing......Seungki Lee, new Ag Economist
- Federal Legislative Update
- Farm Tax Implications from Federal Legislative Proposals
- State Legislative Update
- Ohio Farm Business Analysis 2020: Costs & returns for corn, soybeans and wheat
- Crop Costs and Margins for 2022
- Farm Office Program Updates
- Panel Discussion: Considerations for End of Year Tax Planning with returning Special Guest Robert Moore, Esq.
To register, visit the Farm Office Live registration site. Register once and you will recieve reminders for future sessions.
Remaining 2021 dates:
|November 17||7 pm - 9 pm|
|November 19||10 am - 12 pm|
|December 15||7 pm - 9 pm|
|December 17||10 am - 12 pm|
FARM OFFICE LIVE WEBSITE: https://farmoffice.osu.edu/farmofficelive