2023 Features at a Glance
- This is the 61th Farm Science Review, the 41th at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center.
- Hundreds of demonstration plots and several million dollars worth of machinery.
- 17 years of inductions into the Farm Science Review Hall of Fame.
- Ohio Farmer Conservation Awards; Thursday at 11:30.
- OSU Central, featuring demonstrations and displays from OSU colleges and departments.
- Lots of farm safety, home safety and health information.
- Comprehensive field demonstrations each day of the show.
- Expanded programs on conservation practices in the Gwynne Conservation Area.
$10.00 in advance from most Ohio agribusinesses and all county offices of Ohio State University Extension. $15.00 at the gate. Children 5 and under admitted free.
Tickets will be available through Friday, September 15, 2023, at the OSU Extension Brown County office.