Brown County Junior Fair DUNF Completion List
If your animal project is listed below, fill out the electronic Brown County DUNF before Friday, September 22nd at 4:00 pm.
You must complete ONE form PER ANIMAL unless your animal is exhibited as a Small Animal Pen of Animals.
- Large Market Beef (steer/heifer) All should use EID/RFID tag numbers
- Lactating Dairy Cattle (cow not a heifer; even if currently dry)
- Market Hog (barrow/gilt)
- Dairy Market (wether/doe) Must use scrapie ID# Meat Market (wether/doe) Must use scrapie ID#
- Lactating Dairy Goats (even if currently dry)
Small Animals (will be assigned ID# once on-site, put N/A in the blank for now; for PENs of animals treat them as one animal ex. Meat Pen of Chickens)
- Market Chicken (single fryer & meat pen)
- Market Turkey
- Market Duck
- Market Geese
- Market Rabbits (single fryer & meat pen)
- Market Lamb (wether/doe) Must use Scrapie ID#
If your animal is not listed above, you do not need to fill out a DUNF. This includes horses/donkeys, breeding animals unless listed above, feeder calves, an exhibition/fancy, pack/harness only, or is too young to lactate.