Scholarships listed here may not necessarily be directly related to 4-H, though some are. As we are made aware of scholarships we post them here as a reference for those who may be eligible. Please see each description, application, or link for the contact person for each scholarship.
- For information on Ohio 4-H Scholarship for graduating Seniors, go to: http://www.ohio4h.org/families/just-teens/awards-scholarships/ohio-4-h-scholarships
- Brown County Pork Producers Scholarship - The Brown County Pork Producers will be awarding scholarships to high school seniors who will graduate during the 2022/2023 school year or a previous 4-H or FFA member currently attending college/technical school. These scholarships have been established to assist young people in their efforts to pursue a college education/technical school education. NOTE...Interviews will be conducted on a TBD date. Applicants chosen to participate in the interview process will be contacted prior to the interview. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lory Rosselot at 513-515-1274. Also, please note the application must have a signed transcript attached. If there is no transcript, the application WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Only applications dated with the current year will be considered.
- Donna Bailey Junior Fair Memorial Scholarship - The Donna Bailey Junior Fair Memorial Scholarship is open to any Brown County Junior Fair Exhibitor who has shown sheep. Scholarship(s) will be awarded to a graduating senior(s) who plans on pursuing post-secondary education in the fall of the current year
- Brown County Cattlemen's Association Scholarship - The Brown County Cattlemen's Association is awarding three $500 scholarships to high school seniors that will graduate in the 2022-2023 school year. These scholarships are: The Gary Conn Memorial Scholarship, The Brandon Scott Memorial Scholarship and The Bill Fauth Jr. Memorial Scholarship. These awards were established to assist young people in their efforts to pursue a college education.
Sue Mulford Memorial 4-H/FFA Scholarship - $500 Scholarship
Applicant must be a graduating senior in a Brown County, Ohio High School and a current member of 4-H and/or FFA with a horse project
The Regina Howerton Memorial Scholarship - Applicant must have been a Clermont or Brown County Junior Fair Livestock Exhibitor prior to 2021 as well as a current exhibitor for the 2023 show year. (Livestock includes cattle, swine, goats, lambs, rabbits, and chickens).
- Ohio State Fair Scholarship - For youth who have participated in various Ohio State Fair contests and activities. Applications must be postmarked by April 15th and sent to the address listed on the application.
- Brown County Farm Bureau Scholarships - Brown County Farm Bureau is offering up to five $500 scholarships to Brown County, Ohio high school graduates. Scholarship selection will be based on agricultural interests, scholastic achievement, financial need and Farm Bureau participation.
- Ohio Academy of Science STEM Scholarship: The purpose of this scholarship program is to recognize students throughout Ohio for their contributions to STEM Innovation and Entrepreneurship. To ensure that students from all parts of Ohio receive recognition, we would like to award at least one $2,000 scholarship in each of Ohio’s ninety-nine State House of Representative districts, and thirty-three Ohio State Senate districts. Deadline is March 15, 2023.
- Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD) Scholarship - must be a resident of the 30-county COAD service area for at least one year before the deadline. Reside in a household with a total annual income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines. Have obtained or will obtain a high school degree or GED. Show proof of acceptance by an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution of higher education. Deadline is May 1, 2023.