Due COVID-19 limiting in-person events the deadline to complete QA for 2020 has been extended to August 1st.
LAST CHANCE QA: June 23rd at 6:00pm. If we are unable to offer this in-person due to COVID-19 and the guidelines we must follow then it will be offered online.
- Danny Gray Building, Brown County Fairgrounds
- To help us plan accordingly please register by 4:30pm on July 22nd: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5bclF4IWcDe4G1L
- All participants will be expected to follow all guidelines for in-person 4-H events (https://ohio4h.org/news/person-4-h-meetings)
- QA will last between 1 hour to 1.5 hours. Full participation is required. The program will start promptly at 6:00pm.
- Please bring your own writing utensil for sign-in/out
- Chairs will be pre-set to meet social distancing guidelines. Please do not move chairs.
- To help limit the number of people, we are asking only one parent/guardian per family to attend.
If you are unable to attend the in-person event and still need to complete QA for 2020 you can complete the online option at your own cost.
Online Option: For 2020 all youth may complete the YQCA online modules for Quality Assurance. The age requirement of 12+ has been waived by ODA for 2020 only. Youth must complete the modules and this is the only online option available. There is a $12 fee per exhibitor that is the exhibitor's expense. We will be offering in-person options when we are able to, but this is an option for youth who would like to do so.
Not sure if you completed QA for 2020? Wanting to check your status? We try to enter QA completion within one business day of completion or receiving the information from another source. You can log into your 4HOnline profile at http://oh.4honline.com and check. Your QA must expire AFTER Oct. 1, 2020 to qualify for the 2020 Brown County 4-H year.
Test Out Opportunity: If a youth is 15+ as of January 1, 2020, they are eligible to take the test out option. They have one opportunity to pass the test each year; if they pass the test they are exempt from QA for the rest of their 4-H career. If you are interested in testing out, please contact the Extension Office to schedule an appointment to take the test.